Friday, November 5, 2010

Feeling Adventurous? Order a Japanese Pizza!

It was bound to happen sooner or later. We felt adventurous and opted to try a snow crab and lobster pizza. I mean, we had some crazy choices, but most of them don't fit into a pescatarian diet.

I had mixed feelings. These feelings are kind of summed up in my reaction to the disclaimer at the end of the description: Beware of some shells and soft bones when you eat this pizza.

I find it both amusing and horrifying.




My other half said the crab was quality, but I can't tell. Neither of us were particularly thrilled about the pizza/shellfish combination, to be honest, but we both decided it had been worth trying.

Crooked Head, on the other hand, was all about it.

Okay, so that was his reaction to the chicken wings the husband got as an appetizer, but he was just as thrilled to eat crab meat.

We might order it again, but only if we have visitors that want the seafood pizza experience.

That said, we might try a different kind next time. Something with a basil sauce, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment