Sunday, December 11, 2011

March of the Inflatables

I can tell it's almost Christmas time because the giant (sometimes creepy) inflatables are out loitering.
Oh, so...sexy?

In Roppongi we saw this friendly guy (complete with robotic waving arm and nodding head).
I know I was blinking, but it's the only photo I have of me with it.

However, directly across the street is one of the most terrifying inflatable displays I've ever seen.

What made it even creepier was the music.

What makes the music seem even scarier is that the guy in the background of that video is checking the CD player. It's fine. That means that the music isn't skipping at all, it's supposed to sound like that.

Shortly after recording that video, it launched into a new song: Dancing Queen by Abba. 

I have to admit, I didn't see that coming.

Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas in Japan? It's just so darn weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment