Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kuro Doesn't Understand Video

Knowing Kuro is easily confused, I wanted to see what would happen if I showed her a video.
For extra points, it's the video of her not understanding a sliding door.


She watches for a while, then makes a noise at me. I'm not sure what she means, but it's probably along the lines of, "What is this witchery?"

She watches a while longer, then she touches the screen and licks her paw to see if the video has a taste. I'm guessing it doesn't.

She's a sweet cat, I hope we can find her a Forever Home.



Kuro is a 6-year-old spayed female, available for adoption through the Japan Cat Network. She is a little shy, but she is self-sufficient. I think she would be a great companion for a working professional or for a family. She doesn't need a lot of attention, but she appreciates it very much when she gets it. She meows a bit when she's happy, but for the most part she is very quiet.

Previous posts:
Meet Kuro
Kuro Gets Less Shy
Kuro Doesn't Understand Doors
Kuro Relaxes a Little

1 comment: