Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shinjuku Robot: Still The Craziest Show I've Ever Seen

Shinjuku Robot is on our Must Do list for people that come to visit. We've been before, but the show changes a lot and has definitely changed since the last time I wrote about it.

Anthony Bourdain saw it, and the video clip on that link does a decent job of summing up the madness (although it may concentrate a little too much on sparkly butts...they're there, but that's not at all what I get out of the show).

This is the place! Can't miss it.
Seriously. You can't miss it.



And now I encourage you to peruse the imgur album I made, the captions have the rest of the commentary. It be more comfortable to see and read if you click the gear at the top right of the gallery below and select "view album on Imgur."



Have I mentioned lately how much I love Tokyo?

No comments:

Post a Comment